Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It was a little too quiet



It was one of those times, he started with the cookie sheet cabinet, so I was on the other side of the room (crafting) and then knew he up was to no good when it was so quiet! At least he wasn't eating it, or the sprinkles.

He is so funny, He says Ho Ho Ho, to the Santas. The house looks really nice and he hasn't broken too many ornaments - no nice ones.Every morning he goes and turns on the tree lights. We are really excited for everyone to be together finally.

I am daily stunned by how smart (I think) he is. The things he knows baffles me, He must pay attention really well, and I don't know that I knew a 1.5 year old would know all those things. His language is coming along too. Nothing too big, but he copies a lot more of what we say and is trying a few more sounds. He says Happy (appi really) and we heard belly the other day. Those are good two syllable words to start with. And it took 18 months, but he finally says NO. He has shaken head before, mostly when he doesn't want to eat something, but now it's accompanied with a really sweet light no.

And, best of all, he gives hugs and kisses better, even to animals on book pages.

1 comment: