Sunday, December 19, 2010

Worst mother ever, Part I

Add caption
Look closely and you will see his new chipped teeth. Tripped over the mini rocking chair onto the plastic tub of toys, while I think he was trying to pull out the fire engine from the corner. I was sitting right next to him. Thought he had just cut his lip. He cried for a long time, which I get because all of us has been head butted in the lip and think how much that hurts.

I hope his tooth gets bigger and you can't notice that it's now triangle shaped, because they don't fall out for a while.  Sorry kiddo.

2 comments:

  1. You're too hard on yourself. Accidents happen. Rick did something - can't even remember now - and his tooth turned black because he killed the roots. Fortunately, these are/were only baby teeth. Probably needs a trip to a kiddie dentist, though, to be checked and maybe filed down. And then he probably will be crying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made better by marshmallow fluff, apparently.

    ReplyDelete