Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just a few glue gun burns later

It started with a simple trip to Michaels to get a frame.  Then we got some pom poms, some felt and some glue and voila (which I originally typed wah-la). We made a few wreath photo ornaments, did a lot of finger painting, a lot more scribbling,  a hand print ornament, a cardboard angel and a thread spool elephant (from the church group at Santas sitting) and a lot of cookies and baked goods.  It has been a good holiday season so far. I think I'll wait until after bedtime to wrap presents though.

This is what I've been working on...
The whole gang  (Go Bruins)
And Elmo had to sneak in there too



Bobby enjoys them, especially if you hide behind a chair or something.  He probably doesn't like them as much as he should for my effort...They were fairly easy to do, but now it's really easy for me to pick on their flaws.  The gingerbread man still needs a nose, and the snowman might get a hat, but they might be done too.  Next up, cookie monster!  Put in your requests kids!

1 comment: