Saturday, May 07, 2011

note to self

  • wheelbarrow
  • chairs/table  (like this or ikea or kid kraft) chairs really, since we use our coffeetable
  • chair (like this)
  • water table (he would love, i dunno though)
i have to go to Toys R Us to see what they have, although I have to go alone.  Even then, I buy too much unneeded stuff.  I wonder if he'd like a slip and slide.  who wouldn't!

Bobby is so funny and fun to be around these days.  I can't believe he's almost 2.  so bizarre. he is a constant blabber mouth, but still won't string words together, but will totally communicate whatever he wants/sees.

4 comments:

  1. If you can wait a few weeks, I'll shop with you, and we can select some items for the little guy's birthday! I love the wheelbarrow! It's so much nicer than the plastic one that his daddy had. Tricycle, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this should be a birthday list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a slip and slide ... It's not your lawn! No don't. Too many possible injuries. Just go with a sprinkler

    ReplyDelete
  4. wheelbarrow just dropped $6, so i bought it and will hide it. now need furniture and a bike. maybe a golf set. he's so spoiled. he doesn't even know what a birthday is.

    ReplyDelete