So I probably should work on teaching/helping Bobby learn how to talk properly, but we've got it for now. His one sentence is "hold that" - refering to many things, but often to the plastic tarp that goes over the sandbox. He has also added, "better" to his vocabulary. He closes the doors to the playroom - better. He takes our shoes off outside - better. He will throw nouns at you like nobodies business. Farmer, tractor, drive, horse, hay. And that's his dialogue on farms. the end.
We were sitting on the front steps chalking tonight, and a car flew by in the 35mph zone, going about 60. And I said, damn. Guess who else did too?
Sleep begets sleep. Got him back on track, for 2 nights last week he woke up randomly and was up from10:30-11pm and then started sleeping close to 12 hours again and today he took a 3.5 hour nap in his crib. I was getting worried.
He is saying a lot more than our neighbor's two-year-old girl. Don't worry. Soon "NO" will be the only word he uses anyway.
ReplyDelete