Sunday, July 08, 2012

24 hours



Almost one full day in and everyone is doing very well. This time was much easier o. Me. Either I know what to expect, or at least my body does. Rick is a lot more relaxed too. I sort of slept holding the baby last night when he was brand new and all day today he has slept. He's really good so far and has latched on well. I got showered and have been eating well. My bleeding is way better this time and I'm only a little sore while the cramps come and go.

 He really doesn't have a name yet.

 Bobby was adorable when he visitors and very sweet. He asked to hold him a few times and made sure we used a blanket to cover him up. He called him Joey the whole time and said she was a very cute baby. He also said my tummy wasn't big.

 Home midday tomorrow. I can see wanting to get out of here a bit earlier as this room is stuffy, but I'm not totally ready to have him home just yet. This place is pretty different than Georgetown. A lot more hands off I'd say.

 Can't post pics from the iPad right now, so check out flickr

1 comment:

  1. glad it was easier for you. Those post partum contrax are the worst!

    ReplyDelete