Wednesday, July 11, 2012

JT - Day Three, and four

A lot of this going on
Baby Jack is doing well at home, as am I. It is way easier this time, a combination of knowing what I'm going, not having to worry about jaundice and being a good bit less sore.  He sleeps pretty much all day and most of the night.  His nights aren't great, but it's not a problem for now.  My milk has come in and he's still adjusting to having to drink that much that fast I think, but he is pooping a ton and holy hell, engorgement.  Forgot about that.

I'm ready to go shopping and walk a bit; I think we are all feeling a bit of cabin fever.  Especially Bobby. Adjusting to having them both and keeping Bobby busy (and not bouncing off the wall) will be challenge #1.

Bobby is being very sweet still.  He makes sure Jack is covered up and has diapers at the ready for me. He still does somersaults a little too close to him, but always asks about him and to hold him.  He also asks a lot about breastfeeding and if Jack can use his boobies too.

Bobby only calls him Joey about half the time.  I only catch him and correct him about half those times.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:38 PM

    Seriously, you are my hero. And he is so precious! I can't wait for Bryn to look that filled out :)

    ReplyDelete