Sunday, July 01, 2012

Without fail

Bobby hasn't wet the bed in months, but sure enough, I changed his sheets yesterday.  So he did.  This time, he woke up saying he was sweaty though. It was a full on drencher though.  Who knows.

I asked him what the pelicans beak does. He answered, holds his glasses.

He is such a mimic. Some of the gems we hear:
  • Check out the blah...
  • That sounds like a plan
  • You can do it, honey - to me!
  • Holy Moly, there's a ... 
  • And our least favorite, "oh, shoot"
He also gave me his baby to hold and told me this "don't drop him, don't hit him"

One more week or so, or less, I hope.

3 comments:

  1. And he knows the pelican verse to go with it:

    "I am a pelican,
    My beak can hold more than my belly can."

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I should have understand why he said the pelican's beak held its glasses. I read the Dr. Seuss book, "Noses", to him about 100 times in one week; in it, near the end, the function of a nose is to hold eyeglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wet beds these days all over the places ... When someone figures it out let all the others know! He'll have a lot more gems when he's back to school.

    ReplyDelete