Thursday, March 19, 2009

27 weeks

Rickism: "now you can scratch the sides of your belly"

Nothing new to report. Lots of movement. I'm tired again, but I think that's because we stay up too late doing our puzzle and I've started morning practices, so it's hard to motivate in the middle of the day. I'm glad Rick doesn't care I'm a bum, lunch and dinner are served and eventually laundry gets done, some housekeeping is falling though. Oh well.

i'm very glad our NCAA pool got kicked off. It will be fun to follow the standings. I think everyone picked UNC. I went with UofL and think they can do it.

5 comments:

  1. i clearly didnt pick UNC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang. i was going to pick unc, but only b/c they are my school, oh well.

    get ready to get your ass kicked in june...but take the time to sit and be a bum it will be the last time in your life that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Celia, you are right. I did a random sampling and there are 4 non UNC. I can't wait for them to go down, then our odds go up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. elizabeth, UofL is your old school as well. then there was UofWashington which is another old school. so you could have had many options if you were going by your old schools!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - lay around as much as possible and go to movies and run in to the store really quickly because it will all come to an end. seriously - go to the movies every weekend, it is probably what i miss the most

    ReplyDelete