Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday

Why is nothing so appealing to poop as a brand new diaper?

We have both been peed on several times. Poor kid rarely has clothes on. I don't know if it's because it's warm or we just don't get around to it since we change him so often.

So my feet didn't swell until the very end of pregnancy (during the shower) but boy did they swell up while I was in the labor suite for some reason. no clots or anything, but my new crocs which i wanted so bad did not fit. a little better now though.

milk supply is not a problem, 'nuf said.

we went for a lovely walk. he slept through it all, but boy was i happy to get out. the whole neighborhood is either up or downhill though. and bumpy!

We think he's filling out more, but it's probably only a whopping 3 ounce weight gain. he looks better each day. less saggy skin.

i don't like burping. i guess I'm just impatient. especially when I'm trying to get him to feed on both sides, it just seems like a long break in between and he won't go back to work after his break.

Grammy leaves tonight. we'll miss her. she has spoiled us very much. but we'll be okay too.

1 comment:

  1. i think i only ever used one side at a time. don't be afraid to give them a good pounding. i see lightly patting their babies backs - they're probably still waiting for a burp!

    ReplyDelete