Tuesday, June 02, 2009

June

Finally getting settled and realizing this apartment is way too tiny. We have no plan for the future so we just don't talk about it. As much as I want to get out of here, I don't know how the logistics of moving would work with a newborn and even where we would go. Stressful.

Rick is tentatively leaving Thursday, so we are going to Giants games the next 2 nights for a Lincecum game and hopefully Randy Johnsons 300th win.

It's nice and hot here and I've been very lazy despite having a few things to take care of. I haven't worked out in a couple days, but I figure it's an okay time to take a break. I feel very heavy though and am ready to have this kid. Feet are better in general, have some bloody boogers (sorry TMI) and I probably need to see a dermatologist, but I hear this is all par for the course of normal pregnancy. He is moving a ton, or maybe the same amount, but hopefully it feels like a lot because he's big and healthy.

2 comments:

  1. so i'm going to philly this weekend and will thus be driving through DC both ways. how about you pop out the kid so i can meet him on my way home monday?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ... it's like you had a crystal ball and predicted the whole thing. had we only known!

    ReplyDelete