Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday

After I took Grammy to the airport - breaking my no driving for 2 weeks rule, we got in a little nap, a feeding then we went out! There is a quite nice farmers market at the corner, but I did a lap and chickened out. We sat outside and ate. It was good to get out and the longer Rick sleeps in, the more I think I could really handle this by myself. We'll see at the end of next week when I haven't been cooked for and cleaned up after.

3 comments:

  1. i know you can handle it by yourself. you'll just have to figure out your schedule and priorities for things other than your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that could take years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you really mean by "handle this by myself". are you considering staying in DC alone?

    ReplyDelete