Monday, June 13, 2011

2 years old

Bobby is really cute. I wish I had more concrete things to say, but he is really fun, but also has his moments. I'll ask the pediatrician on Friday if he should be talking more. I know plenty of kids are (and have been for months) but we communicate just fine - especially with no day care or big siblings around.  Just me. But he does mumble and chatter to himself and it's really funny.  And if you get loud, so does he.  But he also does sometimes just for no reason. I wonder what it will be like when he does talk.  He is getting good at colors and numbers and letters, but not really altogether properly.  His athletic skills and coordination seem to be excellent, however, so we got that going for us if the brain part doesn't catch up. Exhibit A...(not sure what side this defends though)

He loves his trains and trucks and spends a lot of time in this position.
and not very much time wearing pants.  He can throw the biggest fit if you take his pants off and he doesn't want them off, or if you try to put a shirt on him and he doesn't want to.  Very particular that way.

Now I am going to start taking notes on the blog points I want to share b/c I can't remember any of them. He still carries his $2 birthday plane everywhere and sleeps with it.  He talks about how "Namaw" "dew" (flew) home.

Also, just had my first foray into Panko breadcrumbs and I must say it was excellent, although the house is a bit fishy now... My garden is coming along nicely.  I have a feeling the deer are just biding their time to screw me though.  My flickr account is expiring so get all your looks in so I can put off the renewal.

No comments:

Post a Comment