Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Bobby is the best

He has finally started saying yes, instead of Da.  Well, des, at least.
He can sometimes feed himself, if he feels like it.  He will flip the sandwich around and eat the crust first though.
I only ever write about the times I'm frustrated, but Bobby has been sleeping really well and a ton lately.  Even better, he goes to sleep really well.  After we read our books, I get up to turn off the light and he instantly puts his head on my shoulder for a snuggle and song.
Speaking of that song, I thought we'd have a special thing where I'd sing You are My Sunshine to him before I put him in his crib.  Well I did for a long time, then I mixed it up with Christmas carols for a while, but now, whenever he hears that song, he says NO. Even in the car, if I try to sing it, he shuts it down.
He loves Toy Story.  He's never seen it, but he has the book on my ipad and now a cup and a placemat, and he is obsessed. Woody, Buzz, horsie.
Otherwise, he's just really busy and smart and active and busy.  He's really fun to be around right now.

He has been calling for Wiley and Archer today.
We missed a turtle release at the beach that I just found about. bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment