Thursday, June 30, 2011

I thought the mini grocery buggy was the cutest thing ever, but then he put on the backpack. I think he got that for his first birthday, but I just got it out again and it's not as big as I thought it was (a good thing) He has taken to carrying (and sleeping with) so many things, that he and I can't hold them, so I grabbed that and it went to dinner with us full of toys/ipad/sippy cup etc. Then one of us put it on him and the rest was history. He didn't want to take it off to get in his car seat and when we got home he put it on again and ran full speed at me.  Video to follow on flickr.
 



Bobby is getting really good at identifying numbers and letters.  Counting however, goes like this: 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 16.  Seriously.

We spent a good 4 hours at the beach this morning.  Longest trip ever for us, but didn't feel like it and we got our holiday fill and can now avoid it this weekend.  We spent most of the time in the water.
Didn't bother with pics today
This is him pretending to sleep on the car washing sponge.  He says "sleeping" then throws his head back, "wake up"

We got a little plastic basketball hoop and it's a big hit of course. As is stuffing the ball up his shirt.
Having trouble getting up

We're going to the aquarium tomorrow and will probably find a way to take the ferry around down there too. I might have to go buy a camera on the way there.

1 comment:

  1. hope you do buy a camera; backpack is adorable idea; sleeping? we know better; fun weekend plan for family ... enjoy your time and hope the crowds cooperate

    ReplyDelete